Tuesday 31 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord  is my dwelling place 

I hide under the shekinah glory of the almighty 

I am secured in the Fathers arm

The presence of God is my resting place 

I am exempted from all evil and I withstand all storm

 

I declare that God is my mighty armor 

With Jesus I win 

I stand in faith and confidence and I will not be moved 

My needs are met cos God has made all ready for me 

Today and everyday abundance flows from my barn

 

I daily mediate and take delivery of the goodness of Jesus 

I daily drink from the well spring of God , I will not be empty 

The doors God has opened for me shall never be shut and the doors He has closed shall not be open 

I walk at Gods pace end His divine timing 

The Lord is my peace 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment