Thursday 19 May 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- KNOW YOUR GOD 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 143:4-5,7-8 KJV
[4] Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate. [5] I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands. [7] Hear me speedily, O Lord : my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. [8] Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO REMEMBER YOU IN ALL DAYS AND SEASON OF MY LIFE. MAY I NEVER FORGET HOW POWERFUL YOU. FATHER I BELIEVE THAT ANYTIME I CALL YOU, YOU WILL SHOW UP FOR ME. FATHER VISUT ME AT THE POINT OF MY NEED AND BE MY GOD. FATHER HELP ME TO OVERCOME THE HUDDLES THAT LIFE HAS BROUGHT ME. FATHER I CHOOSE YOU IN ALL MY WAYS IN JESUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- No matter how long life have pushed you, God can lift you . Don’t always think that your problem are too big for God , always have the mindset that God is bigger than your problem. Don’t give up on a situation without first inviting God to the battle. With Him you win, so regardless of what it might look like , when God is with you , you will definitely win. Don’t idolise your situation, rather worship God above it. The psalmist seemed to be drowning as he thought about the situation and then He remembered God.Don’t let no situation drag you in the mud of worry. 

TODAY’S WORD-NOTHING CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY ,IF GOD US FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment