Monday 30 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am loveable , I am God fearing , I have peace in my soul 

I receive grace that outweighs disgrace 

I manifest the fullness of life in Christ Jesus 

I am experiencing divine lifting 

 

I declare that I receive stability and grace for purposeful focus 

I am love personified 

I will not be unstable in my calling and divine assignment, God has graced me to reach the finish line 

My purpose on earth is God filled 

 

I declare this week I am breaking through open doors 

My eyes are open to see and my ears open to hear , my hands receive and my mouth testify the goodness of God 

I am the expression of God’s mighty works daily 

Great things are spoken concerning me wherever I go and my name is mentioned 

The banner of God’s goodness is over me daily 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen !

#Efecollabs


No comments:

Post a Comment