Tuesday 3 May 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DO YOU REMEMBER GOD ?


BIBLE FOCUS- Jonah 2:7 KJV
[7] When my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord : and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.


PRAYER- FATHER I RUN TO YOU EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE . HELP ME LORD TO STAY FOCUSED ON YOU. FATHER TEACH ME THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR WILL. FATHER I WILL KEEP CHASING AFTER YOU DAILY WITH ALL MY HEART . MY HEART RELY’S AND DEPENDS ON YOU . HELP ME TO FOLLOW YOU TRULY IN FAITH  IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- Prayer is the key ! Who do you remember in the toughest situation? What is your first thought? Understand that the perfect solution for any situation is God and means to invite Him in is prayer. Run to God don’t runaway from Him.
 
TODAY’S WORD- THE BEST INVITATION YOU CAN GIVE GOD IS THROUGH PRAYER

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment