Friday 27 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare  that I am a reward from God and a joy of many generation 

I posses divine and goodly heritage 

I plant seed of peace and not discord 

Everyday is my laughter season 

I enter new beginnings with triumphant entry 


I declare that I have what is good and of God 

Gods word concerning me shall not be forgone 

I am living my purpose and beyond human expectations 

I flow in divine grace I will not sink 

My purpose on earth shall be fulfilled 

My journey shall daily be a testimony of grace 


I declare that I am fashioned in the image of the Father above the limitations of men 

I am a blessing and I bring forth for joy in all I do 

I walk into rooms and doors open to me on their own accord 

I walk in the path of great light , therefore I do not struggle in the wrong direction 

Jesus is in me , I shall fulfill destiny 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment