Tuesday 10 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am visited with angelic visitation 

I enjoy the revelation of the glory of God 

I have sweet meditation and fellowship with the HolySpirit 

I hear the voice of God and obey the leading of the Spirit of God

Strangers submit themselves to me because they hear God in me 

 

I am a light carrier and a demon chaser 

I do not subject to the pressure of this world 

I recieve the help of the HolySpirit above my weakness 

Nothing stands against my rising 

My foundation is strong and firm in Christ 

 

God has helped me out of my struggles 

I am bouncing out of terrible situations 

God has delivered me from every kind of oppression 

My eyes are open to see , my ears are open to hear my mouth is open to receive the goodness of God

I will not die before the day of my harvest 

I’m too loaded to be confuse nor frustrated 

I have the peace of God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#Efecollabs


No comments:

Post a Comment