Monday 9 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that this week mercy and favour show up for me 

I will not be where God’s presence doesn’t validate 

God present my matter in the heart of everyone meant to help me 

I will rise above circumstances and conquesr challenges 

 

I declare that I walk gracefully into new stepping stones of honour 

Every good thing is made possible for me because God has made it so 

I win , I conquer , I succeed and I excel 

The blessings of God that makes rich and add no sorrow are added to me 

My mouth will testify of the goodness of God 

My light has come my glory shine 

 

This week I make impact positively 

I connect with the right people 

I drink daily from the well of  the spirit and I stay firm in God 

My feet shall not be moved 

God is my keeper and He makes my feet like hinds feet 

The right hand of a God is with me to preserve me from all evil

Thank you Jesus , Amen 

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment