Tuesday 24 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I look up to Jesus and I won’t be overwhelmed 

The grace of God abounds towards me and His love extends to every area of my life 

I am loved by God and His had carries me in all season of life 

I am strengthened on the inside by the power of God 

I have the zeal for the things of God and spiritually equipped 


God is bringing me the right people 

I am surrounded with help meets and solution mind carriers 

I am loaded and not disconnected from the things of the spirit 

My spirit man is awaken 

My light is shining daily 

I am manifesting with grace and honour 


I have a mind of solution and not frustration 

I have peace and joy in the HolyGhost 

I manifest God’s best in all areas of my life 

Today and everyday God is my exceeding great reward

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment