Thursday 26 May 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GIVE IT TO GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 13:3,5 KJV
[3] Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; [5] But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.


PRAYER- FATHER I GIVE MY ALL TO YOU AND LEAVE ALL AT YOUR FEET. PLEASE CONTINUE TO LIFT MY BURDEN. FATHER EXCHANGE MY GARMENT OF SORROW GOR JOY .  LEG ME RIDE UPON THE HORSER OF JOY . I FIX MY FICUS ON JESUS AND MG HEART TRUST IN THE LORD. I WILL NKT FALL FROM GOD’S PRESENCE. MY HEAD IS LIFTED IN GRACE AND HONOR. ALL I DO IS WORKING OUT FOR MY GOOD. MY NIGHT DAYS ARE OVER , I HAVE JOY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Sorrow is darkness that causes depression . You must never allow yourself sink in sorrow . Thats why the Bible says the joy of the Lord is your strength. Because it is only Gods joy that can surpass sorrow even when things don’t look like what you want . You must keep asking God , Father give me light let me not sink in sorrow . Sorrow blinds the eyes from seeing the blessing but in the atmosphere of joy miracles happen. Thinking upon the goodness of God brings rejoicing to your soul. God is the burden lifter . Don’t let the devils teal your joy.

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T LET THE DEVIL SAP YOUR JOY WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHT.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment