Thursday 19 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I’m surrounded with goodness and mercy 

I am bathed with glory rain

I fulfill destiny without fail 

The work of my hands are favoured and not frustrated 

 

I declare that I enjoy supernatural miracles and overwhelming testimonies 

I am enjoying the wonder working power of God with unhindered blessing

My blessings are uncountable and overflowing 

By grace I will win the race 

I am walking in the path of right standing with God

I choose the path which  is good and of God 

 

I declare that I am not stranded , the HolySpirit is my helper 

God is present for my help and makes every crocked path straight for me 

Even kings are reproofed for my sake therefore nothing stands in my way

I am choosen , I wear the crown of royalty , I am not common

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#Efecollabs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment