Friday 6 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive help from God 

I receive wealth and commodities of nation

God has helped me above my weakness and limitations 

I receive double portion of all my losses 

 

I declare that I am present where I am needed 

I am accepted by the right people and in places that matter 

Everything possible with God is possible with me 

I am a royal breed, God’s special one

 

I declare that I attract God’s presence and the presence of God is always with me 

I am satisfied with the goodness of God and I drink from the rivers of His pleasure 

The life of Christ is my daily manifestation 

I will not suffer the sins of my forefathers 

Mercy speaks for me 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment