Tuesday 1 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that November come bearing goodnews for me and mine 

We are exempted from negativity 

Whatever God has not permitted will not happen in this month

this month is working for me 

Ministering angels assigned to me this month will not go to sleep 

 

I declare that I have amazing testimonies this month 

Anything expectations that didn’t work in the previous month , manifest with ease this month 

What I cried over has now become a good news for me 

Testimonies that resound like aloe are the order of my day this month 

 

My November is greater 

I walk in greatness this month 

Nothing will frustrate me and my effort this month 

Jesus is my November and he is working for me 

My November is tremendously blessed 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment