Thursday 23 February 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LOVE AND OBEDIENCE 


BIBLE FOCUS- 2 John 1:6 KJV
[6] And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.


PRAYER- FATHER I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW E AND TRULY . I CHOOSE YOUR PATH AND PATTERN FOR MY LIFE . LORD I CHOOSE WHAT IS YOUR WILL FOR . I WILL NOT FOLLOW TJE PATTERNS OF THIS WORLD. GOD IS THE ONE THAT PATTERNS MY LIFE . I AM WALKING IN THE FULFILMENT OF GOD’S WILL FOR ME. I AM IN THE EMBRACE OF GOD AND I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW HIM TRULY WITHOUT DOUBT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- Love is obedience to God and submission to His will. We can not submit to the one you don’t live abs it is difficult to say you love the one you can’t submit to.Love is staying steadfast in what you believe. When you love God you follow him blindly, even when it seems different and unreal. Live for God is being tried yet you stay. Not seated nor allowing yourself get seated into temptation  

TODAY’S WORD - OUR COMPLETE OBEDIENCE IS THE EXPRESSION OF OUR TRUE LOVE FOR GOD!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment