Tuesday 28 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God’s word is true , it can not lie nor fail

I bank on the infallible word of God and my faith is strengthened

God’s word doesn’t return to him void , therefore every word God has spoken comes to pass

We are chosen of God therefore we press into God’s possibilities 

 

I declare that what stood against us now stands in our Favour 

God has remembered us and showed us mercy 

I am the chosen heritage of God my foundation is sure in Him 

God is our sure heritage and we are hidden in Him 

 

I declare that God has made all things possible for me 

Our season of failure is over , we mount up with wings as eagles 

The promises of God are yea and amen 

We stand in truth of the word and walk in the light 

In Jesus name we have declared, amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment