Friday 10 February 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- KEEP YOUR HEART STAYED


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 John 3:2-3 KJV
[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. [3] And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME KEEP ME MY HEART STAYED ON YOU. HELP ME FOCUS ON YOUR LOVE. I KEEP MY HEART STAYED ON ETERNITY. FATHER I BELIEVE IN YOUR WORD AND I ALIGN WITH YOUR WORD. FATHER PURGE ME OF ALL WRONG . I STAY IN HUMILITY TO GOD AND HIS WORD IN ALL THINGS. I REFLECT CHRIST IN WORDS AND ACTIONS. FATHER LET ME GLORIFY YOU IN ALL I DO IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-Having God in your thought purifies your of the wrong thoughts . Having eternal Based thoughts help to keep your heart in check. When you focus on eternity , it helps you prepare for it. That is why you must feed on the word , it should be your guide and your truth . The focus on eternity keeps you in alignment with Him. 

TODAY’S WORD-KEEP THE WORD IN YOUR THOUGHTS!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment