Wednesday 8 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I  declare that I enjoy miracles with ease 

My heart is attentive and obedient to God for my next level miracle 

I draw from the well of the miraculous 

I enjoy miracles daily 

 

I declare that there shall not be scarcity of hood things in my life 

Miracles shall not be once upon a time but everyday of my life 

Nothing shall be stand still in my life 

I have unstoppable blessing and continuous celebration 

My life is a witness to the possibilities of God . 

 

I declare that my faith is rising 

I will not be in doubt of what God can do 

I tap into the grace of supernatural miracles 

The Lord has heard the cry of my supplications and attended to me

I move from waiting to manifestation 

In Jesus name, Amen 

#iDeclare 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment