Thursday 2 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my taste and hunger for God shall not run dry

I will not  be tired to call on God 

My thirst is filled with the water of life 

I receive new wine of the Spirit 

 

I declare that my strength is renewed 

I will not give up in the fight 

I declare that my victory is sure and my testimony will not be delayed 

I will not sink , God has delivered me from deep waters 

I have new song and my story changes 

 

I declare that I have deposit of joy in my day 

The plan of God over me shall be fulfilled 

I have joy in all season of my life 

My day shall no longer  be empty but shall be filled with joy 

Every frustration is turned to favour and upliftment 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment