Thursday 9 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God has brought things to me freely 

What I used to work so hard to get has been given to me with ease 

God has handed me letters of promotions and congratulations 

God  has given me lasting blessings, one that no power of hell can sabotage 

 

I declare that the river of blessings from all nations flows unending to me 

I am not limited  in all that God has given me 

I am blessed with every good  thing 

The streams of blessings will never  run dry in my life 

 

I am loved by God He cares for me 

Everything that  I desire abs in my request has been given by God

I am not alone 

God is with me and He is my shield

I am surrounded by the Love of God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

-#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment