Tuesday 21 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S WORD 

I declare that my prayers shall not go unanswered 

God has heard the voice of my weeping and attended to my supplication 

I am the chosen of God , I go forth and I bear fruit 

My cry to God has become a sweet smelling savour

 

I declare that my tears are not hidden from God , and a book of remembrance is open to me 

Where I have laboured , God has given me strength to prevail 

Things are changing for the better for me

Where my feet stands I have possessed for  good

 

I declare that I triumph with God 

I wear a garment of praise and gladness 

I  am the head and I am above only 

God is my citadel of strength, I will not fall nor fail

I am enveloped by the mercies of God  

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment