Thursday 16 February 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- DECLARE JESUS !


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 71:17 KJV
[17] O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO KNOW YOU MORE AND FOLLOW YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY. FATHER TEACH ME THE PRINCIPLES OF YOUR WILL AND HELP ME TO ADHERE TO IT. LORD I DESIRE A LIFE LONG RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU . FATHER WHERE I’M FAILING HELP ME TO GROW STRONGER IN YOU . MAY I NEVER BE TIRED OF SPEAKING JESUS , AMEN!!!!

WORD- As you grow old draw draw nearer to God . Keep speaking Jesus , live Christ and carry the  banner of Christ everywhere. Don’t just say you know God , speak about Him and let your life reflect . There is no place in the Bible that says you should serve God at some certain stage and not serve him again . When you find God do not go farther from him but draw closer to Him. Your relationship with God should never grow cold. 

TODAY’S WORD- AS YOU GROW OLDER YOU SHOULD GROW STRONGER WITH GOD . YOUR LOVE FOR GOD MUST NEVER WAX COLD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment