Thursday 23 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I come into my Spiritual birth right as one born of God 

I manifest the life of Christ which is the life of victory 

I will no longer let the devil manipulate me for I have choosen the God life 

I am no more in the dark , but now in the light of who God has made me to be 

 

I declare that my life is a life of victory for my birth in Christ was  victory born

My Faith is unwavering , I choose to trust God completely 

I believe that Jesus has overcomefor me 

I am basking in His finished work 

 

I declare that I will not stagger in Faith 

Christ is my solid ground 

I live a choosen life of victory 

My testimony of victory is sure

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment