Tuesday 21 February 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- PROMPT OBEDIENCE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Song of Songs 5:3-7 KJV
[3] I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them? [4] My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him. [5] I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock. [6] I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer. [7] The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.


PRAYER- FATHER  FORGIVE ME FOR EXCUSES I HAVE MADE OVER ACTING IN OBEDIENCE. EVERY WALL OF PRIDE IN MY LIFE IS BROKEN. I WILL NOT DISTANCE MYSELF AWAY FROM GOD. I STAY STEADFAST IN FOLLOWING GOD AND HIS WILL. I CHOOSE GOD’S YES AS MY YES AND HIS NO AS MY NO. I RECEIVE A HEART NOT SLUGGISH AT GOD’S COMMAND. I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW GOD IN OBEDIENCE AND STEADFASTNESS OF HEART. I DRAW CLOSER TO GOD AND NOT FARTHER FROM HIM  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- You never too big to humble yourself before God. It is in humility to him victory is won. You have an opportunity to draw close to him and it is now . God is calling out to you now , don’t get carried away by the pride of position, so much so that you feel you don’t have time for God. Stop giving excuses why you are not able to answer promptly to God. God is not moved by excuses but by obedience abs steadfastness. In God is your securitDy and safe haven. Don’t let the covering of God leave you. 

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO BUSY FOR GOD, MAKE ROOM FOR HIM BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

EFECOLLABS 




No comments:

Post a Comment