Wednesday 1 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I birth new things in February 

God has given me  February for a good possession 

This month birth good things for me and I birth good things in this month 

It is only the voice of God over me in this month that shall be heard 

 

I declare that my praise and testimony shall resound 

I have an easy month by the grace of God 

All odds are broken and light shines on me 

I enter into newness 

What God has prepared in this month for me is my daily reality 

 

I declare that great light break forth for me this month 

I have a smooth journey this month 

God has made everything easy for me 

Nothing will silence my voice nor the sound of good things in my life this month 

I thrive with praise and thanksgiving 

My February is ordained by God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment