Friday 3 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S WORD 

I declare that I manifest Jesus daily and function in the ability of Christ 

I am rooted in the Love of the Father and planted as seed of righteousness 

Nothing takes me farther from God but closer to  Him daily 

I proclaim faith and not fear 

 

I declare that what God has done in me can not be undone 

I will not let anxiety still my peace , my rest is in God 

God has attended to the voice of my supplication 

I am manifesting Gods best for me 

Mighty things are spoken over me and done in my life 

 

I declare that I shall not function under a limited mindset , I see as God see’s 

My life is a testimony 

My life is an undeniable manifestation of the goodness of God 

I am where God says I should be abs who God says I should be 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment