Friday 17 February 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- GOD KNOWS ALL !


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 69:5 KJV
[5] O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.

PRAYER- FATHER FORGIVE ME IN ANY WAY I HAVE BEEN HYPOCRITICAL IN MY WALK WITH YOU. I SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU IN ALL TOTALITY MY WALK WITH GOD WILL NOT BE FRUSTRATED. GIVE ME STRENGTH TO WALK IN YOUR WILL. LORD I STAND  IN YOUR WISDOM. NOTHING WILL STAND AGAINST ME AND GOD . LORD I KEEP MY FOCUS ON YOU .MY FAITH WILL STAND AND I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- We are a open book unto God . No matter how hidden your mater is to men it is open before God . That’s why with Him there is no secret sin because all is open to Him. You are not wiser than God . God see’s everything and knows our going out and coming in. Come as you are to God. Be humble enough to know that we are submissive to God . 

TODAY’S WORD- YOUR WALK WITH GOD IS NOT HIDDEN FROM  HIM! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment