Monday 20 February 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have entered the communion of the blood of the new covenant(Jesus)

I am set free from the negative covenant of my Fathers house 

The blood of Jesus has set me free 

I sprinkle the blood of Jesus  over all that concerns me 

 

I declare that the blood of Jesus goes ahead of me to speak for me 

The blood of Jesus has become my voice 

I am under the covenant and the covering of the blood 

My life speaks touch not by the blood of Jesus 

 

I carry the blood of inside of me therefore I am immune too anything no susceptible to the blood Jesus 

My life is under the influence of the blood of Jesus, not under any yoke or covenant 

I am basking in the covering of the blood of Jesus 

Nothing stands against me for the blood of Jesus stands in for me 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment