Monday 10 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SEEK THE LORD WHILE HE IS NEAR
ISAIAH  55:6-7"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon

Do you respond like you've got it all covered each time things are put before you and you got a decision to take or are you totally dependent on God?  Today God is calling you to seek him, what is your response to him as he calls. He wants that your heart truly yearns for him. Until you have learnt to do it the God way you may not get the God result. Respond to God while he calls, don't give excuses or make Him an option. The priority of every decision is God. The main factor that determines your life is God and His message to you, is to seek him now. Let the desire of his presence stir an hunger in your soul. The author and the finisher of your faith shouldn't be remembered when that plan/decision/step is gone half way rather, let Him start and follow you through. Seek Him first why go far for help that is before you. True He is everywhere but there is a deeper experience when you seek him.
Lord I have come that I might experience you in an unusual way. I am hungry for your power that is unchanging but can change me. By the power of God I launch into the deep of the supernatural. I seek you dearly that your presence may not go far from me. Father open my eyes to every unrighteousness in me that has not made me trust you fully. Have mercy upon me Lord and pour out your goodness on me in Jesus name. Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THE MORE YOU SEEK GOD THE BETTER THE EXPERIENCE WITH/OF HIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment