Friday 28 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S
1SAMUEL 17:45,47-Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands.
The battle is the Lord's- This is the secret that David understood that made him stand out among great men of war. David depended on God not the armour. He followed God's direction and not the voices of people. He saw the almighty God not the giant Goliath. Stop, putting the fear ahead of faith. Stop putting giant over God, depend on the Lord and not your influence and connection, not your security or firearm defence. The people who were schooled for war and had all physical weapons feared,but the Spirit of God gave David boldness. What you need to face that confrontation is to come in the name of the Lord, what the devil is rehearsing in your ear is fear, conflict, defeat but just like David don't be shaken, see God because they that know their God shall be strong and do exploit. You must know that no matter the confrontation. You are more than a conqueror in the name of the Lord. Greater is the God in you than the giant that confronts you. Be encouraged God is on your side.
PRAYER :
Heavenly Father I thank you for the victory on the cross. Father equip me with spiritual skill to stand out and conquer, taking up territories in the name of the Lord. Every giant in front of me in form of obstacle, delay, setback or problem I come against you in the name of the Lord. I stand in the Victory of the cross and decree a launch into a new level. I am no longer a slave to fear, never again I'm I a victim of self pity, I refused to be controlled by the noise of darkness, I take up every giant victoriously in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : WHAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF IS AFRAID OF YOU. YOU CARRY THE GREATER!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment