Friday 21 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MANY HAPPY RETURNS
ISAIAH 51:11-Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
Are you that person that all the devil is trying to make you see are things that didn't happen for you this year, or how bad the year is going to end than it started, I tell you that is a lie from the pit of hell. Don't bow for the devil's tricks, schemes, devices. Focus on what God has told you and is telling you. God is saying better things is for the latter. You can't be sinking when Jesus is in the ship, never. That word God gave you hold on to it, that promise, vision, revelation it can't fail he honours his word more than his name. Your many happy returns is lined up to manifest this season, at this time, and it is now. Don't sign off just yet, the end promises to be better because it is a door opening for a new level. It is impossible to end the year same way you started. The proclamation and response for this season as you launch into the new is many happy returns. Anything outside this don't accept from the devil. Note that you shall end this year with overwhelming rejoicing because your harvest shall be full.

PRAYER:

In the name of Jesus I am ending this year stronger, better and more blessed than I started. By the blood of Jesus I cancel every sad note. I am strengthened with Joy everlasting. I am entering into a new season and into a new level. I will not bow to pain and pressure, I hold fast to God's word and promises for me and they come to full fold manifestation. Anything that is not written in God's agenda can not be my agenda. I am soaring and not fainting, I am running and not walking. I am filled with divine surplus and encapsulated with grace divine in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: HAVE A SET MIND TO END THE YEAR ON A JOYFUL NOTE. DON'T SHIFT FOCUS GOD'S WORD WILL COME THROUGH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment