Wednesday 26 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: YOU ARE THE HEAD
JUDGES 11:7-8;And they said unto Jephthah, Come, and be our captain, that we may fight with the children of Ammon.And Jephthah said unto the elders of Gilead, Did not ye hate me, and expel me out of my father's house? and why are ye come unto me now when ye are in distress?And the elders of Gilead said unto Jephthah, Therefore we turn again to thee now, that thou mayest go with us, and fight against the children of Ammon, and be our head over all the inhabitants of Gilead.

It doesn't matter how long you've been wretchedly rejected, those same people shall call you king and queen. Listen, you shall become the solution they need. How come Jephthah who was tagged the child of a strange woman became the strength for Israel's win. See I tell you don't let the devil tell you otherwise, you are not useless, because when your time come your testimony shall be undeniable and your presence will be needed for decisions to be made . For someone now is that time, that place that the door was shot at you, multiple doors are opening up in your favour. God is bringing you honour where you were rejected. You are having a divine come back to recover all. Don't call it quit, God is working it out like it never happened.

PRAYER :
Heavenly Father I thank you for all the seasons of my life. Thank you Lord because in spite of the spiteful times you called me a head over nations. And I stand on the promises of God for me and I declare that my head is lifted and never to be brought down. I am not a problem but a solution. I decree that obstacles are turning to open doors. The Lord is causing my enemies to work in my favour. I am sort after for good and not for evil. This is my season of elevation, I claim it by faith walking in line of God's will for me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : ...AND NOW SHALL YOUR HEAD BE LIFTED UP ABOVE YOUR ENEMIES ROUND ABOUT YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment