Saturday 1 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : TURNING POINT SEASON
GENESIS 21:1-2,6-And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.

It doesn't matter how long it took from the promise time to the time of manifestation, be sure that the set time  is the turning point season. It took years but when the turning point came it was evident for all eyes to see. It was no more a laugh against her, it was a laugh with her. There are times where she became impatient and took drastic decisions, but the turning point became an answer to all. It didn't matter again the night season of groaning because when the Lord turned again the captivity, it was like a dream. You have not come into this month to carry over this years blessing into the next season, now is the time for a turning point. God is about to blow your mind with laughter.

In this turning point month everything around me is turned to blessing. I decree that there shall not be carry over to the next. Right here, at this time and hour my status is changing. I proclaim deliverance from drought. Heavenly visitation locates me now. Where I have drowned in sorrow, I ride in jubilation. Where I didn't matter I become the most sort after. Storms have ceased and there is a new room for exploit in my life. What looks dragging is receiving speed for exploit . This turning point brings me to joyous celebration, jubilation and laughter in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :THIS IS YOUR TURNING POINT SEASON.THINGS SHALL NEVER BE THE SAME .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment