Wednesday 12 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FINALLY BRETHREN
2CORINTHIANS 13:11-Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice, set things right, be encouraged, agree with one another, live in peace, and the God of love and peace will be with you.
There are things that we ought to do as children of God that allows God's presence to dwell within. Hear this words; God desires that we shine the the light of Christ to every people in every place. So doing the things that are good and God pleasing is one. Even the Bible admonishes us that we shouldn't be weary in well doing. Another is, we should be in unity, a divided place doesn't permit God's presence. United will stand divided will fall. How can the oil flow from the top if there is no unity(Psalm 133:1-3). There must be unity to have the Trinity dwell in. Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.
Holy Spirit I ask for wisdom to set things right. Give me grace to be in your perfect will. Father let not your presence depart from me and take away everything in my life that is not of you. Open my eyes Lord to see things beyond ordinary men. Help me to know the path you have called me in and let me manifest in fullness. Fill me with Love, peace and truth and let me be a vessel that let's others see God in me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :AS THE LIGHT YOU SO SHINE BEFORE MEN BRINGS GOD TO MEN, SO HIS DIVINE PRESENCE DRAWS MEN TO GOD.
THIS MUST DAILY HAPPEN IN LOVE FOR IMPACT TO BE MADE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment