Monday 24 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : IN HIS TIME
ECCL 3:11-He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
Most times people pick up the beautiful but they forget on whose timing it is . When God says in his time don't forget that a thousand years is like a day in his sight. So at that time when you are pacing and saying when will it come remember that "in his time" may look like forever to you but it will just be the right time when it comes. And note that the word didn't just say he makes some things but all things beautiful in his time. It says all means no matter how much you feel everything seem to have piled up over time when that appointed time comes every piece will fit in together as a whole. Quit the worry of how much the issues you have to settle are, and see how big and almighty God is.The year might be drawing to a close hold on. Don't loose hope of how fast time is running be sure that the beauty of the process is when it finally comes in his time, bringing beauty out of ashes and you will rise and shine.
PRAYER :
Lord I receive grace to be patient on your timing. I know even at this point all things are working for me and not against me. I believe strongly that lines are falling in pleasant places and all are set to blossom at the appointed time. I stick to your pace and timing. I don't see delay nor disappointment,because i rejoice in all coming together for my good at the beauty of your time. I am blessed because I have you Jesus, you are my everything nothing more can compare to the joy you bring to my heart. Thank you Lord.

TODAY'S TIP : THERE IS BEAUTY IN BEING PATIENT ON GOD'S TIMING BECAUSE IN THE END EVERYTHING FITS TOGETHER AS A BEAUTIFUL WHOLE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment