Wednesday 19 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SEEK FOR THE RIGHT SOURCE
JOHN 4:13-14:Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

In quest for instant result, answer, solution, people have drank from wrong sources. There are so many wells that seem to provide short-term solutions but Jesus is the well of life in Him is everlasting life/solution. When you drink from the fountain of life you will not only be filled  but produce springs. How long have you been drinking from well that drained you instead of fill you, saped you instead of renewed you. There is a well you need for renewing, a well that stirs a spring and never run dry, sustaining you over seasons, and that's Jesus. You have searched for the water that will quench your immediate taste but here is the water of life itself, filling nations and generations.
PRAYER:
Father purge me from every intake through wrong sources. Forgive me of every impatience and haste that has trolled me on the wrong path and teach me to wait. Father disconnect me from the wrong source and connect to the everlasting source of life divine. Holy Spirit enlarge my capacity to produce springs that will refresh others in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : JESUS IS THE CUP THAT WON'T RUN DRY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment