Saturday 8 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : JESUS THE SOURCE OF YOUR STRENGTH
HABAKKUK 3:19-lthough the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:  Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

Your strength is not in the things you wish to have but in the ONE you have. Do you really know the source of your strength? Then how have you allowed the season and time which is for a while to discourage you. When you know your source, you won't crawl as one who has lost hope rather you will soar. Because in the source you can draw strength for every season. You have strength to be on the top this season because your source is Jesus.

Lord Jesus I believe that what you have for me this season is beyond my expectations. By the blood of Jesus I enter into the grace of supernatural for dominion. I am not limited by the things that surrounds me because I know who my source is. I say yes Lord because this is my beautifying season. I see possibilities and not obstacles. The down seasons are turning around for my good in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : LOSSES ARE TURNING AROUND FOR BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment