Wednesday 5 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PLEASING THE FATHER
Colosians 1:10-That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness

Doing what makes God happy helps you produce a God result. It helps you experience God more. Fruitfulness isn't just by hard work but working according to God's will. When God is happy with you and what you do, things begin to workout for you, things will begin to happen in you and for you and by this you operate in new levels according to God's will. God is calling you, not just to go out there to work hard but you've been called to show forth the praise of he who has called you out of darkness. So that God is glorified in you and through you. Be a vessel and not just vain.

Father may my life show forth your praise. May all that I am be yours. In this race Lord may I not be disgraced. Help me to have a closer walk with you. Give me grace to come out of them and be separate to shine the light. Uphold me Lord to live my life for you in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN YOU ARE FOR GOD YOU MUST DO WHAT IS OF HIM.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment