Thursday 27 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :CONTENTMENT AND CONFIDENCE IN GOD
Hebrews 13:5-6;Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Be content with what you have, trust God for you don't have, because He is with you. So in the end you can boldly say the Lord is my helper. It is good to learn to depend on God. The Bible encourages that we trust Him whole heartedly and confidently. We are to fear God and not man. Your boast/trust should be of the Lord, so you are not intimidated by the contributions people are making in your life. Jesus is the author and the finisher of your faith,means he is your source and sustainer. So God wants that you are confident, that He can provide for you all that you desire and even more. Contentment is not accepting the status quo, but being confident in Christ that your present status isn't the last phase of your life, and you are solely depending on God, so you can boldly say that God is your helper. There is no greater joy than to have a boast in the Lord, because what he gives doesn't come with insult, heartache, sorrow or pain, but with great Joy. Hold on God's word, he has not left and will never leave you hopeless. He is with you and for you. Don't be shaken, God will always show up for you. Don't exchange your faith for peanuts. The Lord is with you now and forever,and He is your helper. Stop thinking; what if no one comes through for me, let me just manage this- that comes with insult and can even make you sell your soul. Shut that voice of darkness and hear God's voice saying to you Help is here, I AM is with you. Give thanks over what you have trust God to step in and turn everything anew. He is God.

PRAYER :
Father I put my trust in you and not In the words of men. I magnify you above all . I choose to pay attention to your voice and not the noise. I am confident of this very thing, that you are with me and your word can never fail. I refuse to sell my soul for temporary pleasure .I put my life in the hollow of your hands. I decree that I emerge victorious. I am blessed and I am a blessing in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE
HE'LL NEVER FORSAKE HIS OWN
HIS PROMISE IS TRUE TO CARRY YOU THROUGH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment