Thursday 6 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : SHINNING IN THE PERFECTION
PSALM 50:2-Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
The perfection of beauty is shun through God's glory. You can't shine fully and truly outside God. Your perfection is in Christ not in your vain beauty or in how you can craft your fit. Whatever you do, no matter the level you are in after all is said and done let Christ be the lead and at the center of it all. Him alone can make mighty your little because he gives beauty for ashes. So when you are thinking; oh, I'm going to receive a query, oh my customers won't like this, oh nothing good can come out of this. God just turns that trash into treasure because you are rooted in him and you have made him the pillar and source of all, so in all the 'but' you shine out of Zion in the perfection of his beauty.

Father make me radiate In your glory. Let the power of your hands multiply my little. Help me to be rooted in Zion's beauty that the world will be impacted by this unusual realm of glory. Father empower me to bring kingdom influence in all i do. I receive grace to find joy the things of the kingdom. Father turn my trash into treasure. From this day I shine forth in glory in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THE LORD SHALL REVIVE YOUR RUINS AND MAKE YOU A GLORIOUS CITY .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment