Saturday 22 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THAT THOU MAYEST PROSPER AND BE IN GOOD HEALTH
3John 1:2- Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Prosperity shall not be exchanged for health nor health exchanged for prosperity. You are not in bargain with the devil for a half of all that God has promised/given you, it is a full package not to be bargained for. It is a full package of health and prosperity, what God gives doesn't come with sorrow and isn't on the condition of a half. When the devil is showing you counterfeit don't think he is doing you a favour, speak the word to his defeat. It is health and prosperity, nothing less. You shall not give anything in exchange for another. Jesus has paid the price so you can have it in full, you are enjoying the privilege of the cross. The devil is deceptive, he makes people feel comfortable even when they are sick just because they have enough money to take care of there health. He troubles their peace and make them feel it's normal because their money can afford security, God didn't promise you a partial package, when it's divine it doesn't come with sorrow. Don't let the devil cheat you no more, enough of demonic oppression. Heaven has showered on you fully loaded divine package. God's word overrules satanic ordinances, it is time to get all back. No more will you accept devil's part offer. Your full reward must be paid.
PRAYER :
In the name of Jesus I will not be short changed of my divine blessing. I have my full divine package and it comes with all that God has prepared in store for me. All that I have been denied of I recover in double fold. There is restoration on all side for me. I am delivered from every form of oppression that has put me on stand still. Now is my time to take charge and take over,to dominate and recover, to manifest and enjoy heavenly assistance in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : NO LONGER WILL YOU BE SHORT CHANGED OF YOUR DIVINE BENEFIT/BLESSING YOU ARE GETTING IT BACK IN FULL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment