Monday 3 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DON'T THRUST UNTIL YOU TRUST
PSALM 44:6-7;For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us

The psalmist says I will not put confidence in my bow, because it is by your strength i shall prevail. What you can do doesn't guarantee your success. Be Godfident, trust God more than self because there is a path that seems right /looks right but may not be God's way. Except the Lord builds with you everything can come crashing. Trust God for that project, that request. Your plan is incomplete without the master planner. Nothing you do is complete without God because we are complete in him. Stop saying I just tried it to see, let God direct your process so it can yield proceeds.
Father I let go of all that is not yours. I pray that I will not have what you don't want me to have. Give me grace to find joy in the find you are leading me on. Establish my goings with you Lord. I receive strength not to yield to temptation. Father lead me on in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment