Tuesday 25 December 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:YOU CAN'T BE STRANDED
Philippians 1:6-Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

God doesn't stop half way, it is an assurance that God can't leave you stranded. Most times impatience is what hinders most people from seeing what God brings them to or what God brings to them.  Don't let the devil blind you from the possibilities that God has surrounded you with. Look with the Faith eyes. You see God is always on your side, but are you with God, are you patient enough to see what he brings you to and brings you through. He says; He is with you till Jesus comes. Means even at phases of your life when you feel you are loosing that grip God is at watch over you. You have to be confident about what God has said to you so the devil doesn't Minister lies to your heart. There is no turning back with God. He has promised to see you through till the end, don't fret though the winds blow, the storm turble ,God's word stands.  He will bring you to that place of promise, give you all that He promised. You might feel like its the end but be sure that He is the way and the I AM is able to open new doors for you. You are not functioning under insufficiency because God's grace is able to carry you through till the day Jesus come. Every said word of God is true and will come through for you. Believe.

PRAYER :
Heavenly Father I thank you because I am sufficient in you. I believe that all my debt has been paid by the reason of your birth, death and resurrection. I have faith that I am victorious and all that I needed the Lord has already given me. I am not a slave to fear nor satanic vice . My God is able to fulfill all that he has promise because his grace is sufficient. I decree that I have more than enough for in him all fullness dwell and I am complete in him. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : GOD NEVER LEAVES ANYTHING INCOMPLETE. HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT TO CARRY YOU THROUGH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment