Tuesday 11 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SEED OF GREATNESS 

BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 12:2-3 : And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

PRAYER- FATHER I STEP INTO THE SHOE KF GREATNESS. I BECOME ALL YOU HAVE DESTINED ME TO BE.I DO EXPLOIT AND I AM GREATER THAN MY PAST. FATHER EXTEND YOUR HAND OF MERCY TO ME. FATHER SHINE YOUR LIGHT TO ME AND LET ME RISE. FATHER INCREASE ME IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE. I REFUSE TO LIVE BEGARLY I RISE ON WINGS AS EAGLES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD: The bible recorded that we are the seed of Abraham according to His promise. Now this is the promise according to the text above. We are the children of greatness, anything outside/less than is not permitted in our lives. We the Abrahamic seed having been called great. Now the word God is bringing to us this season is that anyone that has not been functioning in this divine order of generational blessings of sons, the Lord is causing you to step into greatness, which is  the original plan for your life, by this name you were called Great!  As a seed of Abraham you can not be living beggarly. Every area of your life obeys divine order as you step into greatness this month. You aren't just going to be blessed, the blessing extends to your seed after you. God is bringing you out of the normal to the uncommon. God is bringing you out of everything you are not to where you should be.

TODAY'S TIP- DON'T LET NO SITUATION DEFINE YOU, YOU ARE A SEED OF GREATNESS! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment