Saturday 8 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TAKE HOLD OF TODAY 

BIBLE FOCUS- John 9:4 KJV
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

PRAYER- FATHER I SHALL NOT LOOSE TODAYS OPPORTUNITY OUT OF LAXITY. I TAKE HOLD OF TODAY. I RECIEVE GRACE AND CAPACITY TO FUNCTION IN GOD'S PLAN FOR ME TODAY. I DECREE THAT I HAVE GRACE FOR SPEED. I DO WHAT GOD HAS CALLED ME TO DO AT THE RIGHT TIME. I AM PRESENT IN MY RIGHT PLACE OF OPPORTUNITY. THE NIGHT SHALL NOT OVERTAKE MY DAY. I AM ACTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE. I SHALL NOT MISS THE FIRST FLIGHT(RAPTURE) IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD- Take hold of today while you can. The day time the Bible is referring to is now. Now faith is ! Now is the time you need to take that step, The era of Grace, because after the trumpet sound, it becomes the night. Where you wouldn't be able to correct those wrongs. Make use of the opportunity of today work towards eternity and make it count. God's Grace is available to leave above sin and please God. We are still in the day. Let God be your priority. Let living for Jesus and pleasing him come first on your to do list. Don't be ignorant of the devils devices to waste your destiny and make you miss heaven.Now is your day. 

TODAY'S TIP: NOW FAITH IS - DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT, THERE IS A PLACE OF DOING IT. NOW MEANS MOVE! IF YOU BELIEVE LET YOUR ACTION SPEAK IT !

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment