Saturday 29 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: STAND IN LIBERTY 

BIBLE FOCUS - Galatians 5:1 KJV- Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

PRAYER- FATHER I CHOOSE TO STAND WITH YOU. I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO ENTICEMENT THAT WILL PUT ME IN BONDAGE. I HOLD FIRM TO YOUR WORD THAT SEE  FREE. I REFUSE TO LOOK BACK. I CONSTANTLY ABIDE IN THE WORD OF TRUTH.I SHALL NOT BE ENTANGLED TO THE BONDAGE THAT CHRIST HAS DELIVERED ME FROM  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- The yoke of bondage is sin, sin keeps you under bondage of the law. To be free you have to be in Christ. Anything that entangles you to the world is bondage. You have been brought into the freedom through the blood Jesus. Until you disentangle from the world you are still in bondage. Lay your hands on the plough and don't look back. Stand with Christ that's where the best kind of freedom is found. Devil gives nothing for free. 

TODAY'S TIP - SIN IS NOT FREEDOM,  IT IS THE GREATEST BONDAGE OF MAN. STAND IN THE LIBERTY OF CHRIST ! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment