Wednesday 26 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET -  ETERNAL DESIRE

BIBLE FOCUS - 2 Corinthians 5:2 KJV
For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

PRAYER : FATHER I LONG FOR YOU AND WHAT YOU GIVE. I LOOK FORWARD AND I PRESS ONWARD. FATHER CLOTH ME IN YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS AND LET ME ENJOY YOUR MERCY. I CHOOSE TO COUNT IT ALL FOR A TESTIMONY OF JOY. I CHOOSE WHAT IS RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD ABOVE WHAT PLEASURES MY HEART. I DESIRE THE ETERNAL ABOVE THE EARTHLY. GIVE ME GRACE TO CONTINUALLY FOLLOW YOU LORD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD - Our life is beyond earthly possession. What we should strive for is for the home in heaven. That is why the Bible says count it all joy when you fall into divers temptation. There is a glorious abode waiting for for us and shouldn't loose focus of what Jesus that Jesus went and I go to prepare a place for you after which I'll come back. Your home in  heaven is the glory waiting for you. You must yearn not to miss it. 

TODAY'S TIP- OUR LIFE AND LIVING IS BEYOND SELF. IT IS TO THE GLORY OF GOD

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment