Tuesday 25 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HEART OF FAITH 

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 86:7 KJV- In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

PRAYER- FATHER I RELEASE EVERY FORM OF DOUBT AND I HAND OVER MY LIFE TO YOU. I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOLUTION IN YOU AND EVERY ANSWER COMES FROM YOU. THE LORD IS MY HELP IN ALL THINGS, I SHALL NOT FEAR. I REFUSE TO BE DISCOURAGED NOR SINK IN ANY SITUATION FOR THE LORD HAS PUT GLADNESS IN MY MOUTH. I BELIEVE EVERY WORD GOD HAS SPOKEN TO ME. THE PROMISES OF GOD ARE UNFAILING AND TAKES FULL COURSE IN ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- One important thing in prayer that can not  be overruled, is Faith! When you pray there should be an assurance in your spirit of answer. The manifestation of your desire begins with faith in your heart. Be confident that trouble can't overwhelm you. He says out of every trouble there is a way of escape. So while you are praying ask God for the way of escape he has prepared for you. The question is do you believe God can settle your request? Because you can't have what you can't believe to have. Doubt can't hold a blessing, what has a blessing is faith. 

TODAY'S TIP: UNCOMMON FAITH BIRTHS UNCOMMON TESTIMONY. DON'T LET THE DEVIL WEIGH YOU DOWN WITH THINGS AROUND YOU,  WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR YOU EYES HAVEN'T SEEN, NOR EARS HEARD. WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BE FEAR OF SIGHT! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment