Sunday 9 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE DOOR WAY

BIBLE FOCUS- John 10:1 KJV- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

PRAYER- FATHER LEAD ME THROUGH THE RIGHT PATH. I SHALL NOT SLIP BY THE WAY SIDE. GUIDE ME THROUGH THE JOURNEY OF LIFE. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM SATANIC TRAP AND VICES. FATHER PLEASE GIVE ME THE KEY TO THE INHERITANCE OF THOSE WHO SERVE YOU. I SHALL NEVER BE TERMED FORSAKEN, I AM FRUITFUL. I BEAR FRUIT IN THE VINE. I WALK IN THE WAY OF JUST AND UPRIGHT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD: The access to life of purity is Jesus. Any other way is wrong. Don't cut corners there is no other way except through Jesus. What is that you thing you desire to have, come through Christ. He is way, truth and life. Any way aside from the truth is a lie and God describes every one  that goes on the world way, as a thief. Jesus is the access to the Father. Through him all is made available to us. Today choose Jesus way. Tell yourself without him no other way will do

TODAY'S TIP: Jesus way is the right way, when you follow Jesus, you will not be lost. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment