Monday 17 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: INTENTIONS MATTER

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Samuel 12:3 -Behold, here I am : witness against me before the Lord, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I defrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you.

PRAYER- FATHER I SHALL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING THAT WILL MAR MY DESTINY. FATHER GIVE THE GRACE TO STAND ABOVE ALL ODDS AND CONTENTIONS. I SHALL TAKE ANYTHING THAT WILL BLINDFOLD MY EYES FROM THE TRUTH. FATHER HELP ME TO STAND FOR THE TRUTH AND SPEAK THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES. FATHER GIVE ME A DISCERNING SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD: Not all gifts are gift to be recieved. Different gift comes with different intention, so before you accept that gift, ask for the intention behind it. Samuel was bold to ask which of you have I defrauded, or as your gift blinded me by accepting it. If you want to be a leader, if you want to be able to speak boldly ,learn to say no and yes when neccesary. Don't let present consumption destroy future actualization. There is more to that gift. The intention is what makes the gift a yes or a no 

TODAY'S TIP- NOT ALL THINGS THAT ARE GOOD ARE ACCEPTABLE. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment