Sunday 16 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH

BIBLE FOCUS - Ruth 2:2 KJV
And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi, Let me now go to the field, and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace. And she said unto her, Go, my daughter.

PRAYER-FATHER I RECIEVE GRACE TO WALK IN FAITH. I TAKE BOLD STEPS EVEN WHEN I DON'T SEE A WAY COS I KNOW JESUS IS MY WAY. I DECREE POSTIVE OUTCOME AND PRODUCTIVITY IN EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE. I DECLARE THAT MY LIFE IS A TESTIMONY OF THE WONDERS OF GOD FROM DAY TO DAY. I SEE AND HAVE GOOD RESULT AND REWARD. MY FOCUS IS CENTERED ON JESUS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD: Let Faith in God be the order of your step. The Bible says believe in God ye shall prosper. Ruth already spoke the word of Faith before going to the field of Boaz. Her words were assured by Faith. She didn't say if I will, she said I will find Grace. You need to understand that the secret to success  is believing that you have succeeded. Ruth did, and we know the rest of the story. Boaz didn't only allow her glean but married her. A doubting heart can't receive from God, you must be willing to press on without doubt. Know God for who he is. He can do all things.

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T PUT DOUBT AHEAD OF YOUR STEP. FAITH AND DETERMINATION WILL GET YOU THROUGH. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment