Wednesday 5 August 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : BELIEVE- A SEED OF FAITH

BIBLE FOCUS- John 11:25-26 KJV- Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

PRAYER - FATHER I BELIVE IN YOU AND PLANT MY WORDS ON THE SEED OF FAITH. I DECLARE THAT NOTHONG GOOD DIES IN MY HAND. I DECLARE THAT I LIVE THROUGH CHRIST AND EVERYTHING IN ME COMES TO LIFE. BY THE RESSURECTION POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS WHOM I BELIEVE AND CALL ON, I AM ALIVE UNTO GOD AND ALL THAT HE HAS CALLED ME TO BE COMES ALIVE. I LIVE THROUGH CHRIST AND NOT GOOD IN ME DIES. MY FAITH GROWS STRONGER AND NOT WITHER. I LIVE BECAUSE CHRIST LIVES IN ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: Faith keeps your spirit man alive and connected to God. That's why the Bible says without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith in God shows that your spirit man and is alive unto God and it is a evidence of your spiritual place. He says ,whosoever believes shall never die. Nothing can die in the hands of a man that believes. Not just things but the persons life itself. Faith is the activation of the life of Christ in man. Thou we haven't seen him yet we believe and in this there is a release of the things that he has made available to us and we see it. Faith brings us the reality of the life in Christ. Keep your faith alive that's the key to life

TODAY'S TIP: WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE GOD FOR LIVES. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment